Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Super Duper Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hello crafty friends, Angelica here, and I am super excited to share my first project from the fantastic new Fall 2019 Release! I used Super Duper stamp set to make this superpower birthday card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Comic Strip Speech Bubble Super Hero Themed Birthday Card by Angelica Conrad

I started with the background first. I blended Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide inks onto white card stock. Next, I splattered Copic Opaque White Ink over the night sky. I set the panel aside to dry, and started working on my scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Comic Strip Speech Bubble Super Hero Themed Birthday Card by Angelica Conrad

I picked out two superheroes to stamp and color, then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I made a skyline using the Cityscape Border Die, and backed the die-cut buildings with yellow card stock to light up the windows. I adhered the inked background to a card base, then added the skyline and superheroes with foam squares. I die-cut white stars and a speech bubble from Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Comic Strip Speech Bubble Super Hero Themed Birthday Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped a sentiment inside the speech bubble with words from Super Duper, attached it to the card with foam squares, and glued on the stars. My final touch was shimmer and Crystal Glaze to the stars for shine.

I hope I have helped give you ideas on how to use the new Super Duper stamp set. That’s all that I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Juliana here today to share a card using the new Super Duper Stamp Set! I've combined it with some of the other products from the new release to create a shaker card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Fancy Frames Super Hero Themed Friendship Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I created the shaker frame using the inside die from the largest Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. I cut this 5 time from white cardstock and adhered each layer, one on top of the other. I then cut a piece of clear acetate to cover the opening and adhered that on top of the frame. I then cut one more of the Fancy Frames Rectangles and adhered that on top of the acetate.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Fancy Frames Super Hero Themed Friendship Card by Juliana Michaels

For the background of the shaker, I cut a piece of blue paper from the Heroic Halftone Paper and trimmed to to cover the back of the shaker frame. Next, I cut a piece of black cardstock using the Cityscape Border Die and adhered that on to the blue patterned paper and trimmed off the excess. Once the background was complete, I poured Primary Star Confetti and some gold star sequins onto the center of it and then adhered the shaker frame on top to complete the shaker.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Fancy Frames Super Hero Themed Friendship Card by Juliana Michaels

I then took the Super Duper Stamp Set and selected several of the cute super heroes to use for the scene. I colored them with Copic Markers and then die cut them using the Super Duper Dies. I also used the speech bubble and added the word “Wow” to the center of it. I adhered these images to the top of the shaker frame. I choose to put them on the outside so they wouldn't get covered up by the confetti on the inside. I then attached the entire shaker to a piece of coordinating blue cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Fancy Frames Super Hero Themed Friendship Card by Juliana Michaels

For the inside of the card, I used a scrap from the inside of the Fancy Frames Rectangles (used to create the shaker frame) and layered it onto a piece of blue cardstock. I then added another super hero image and the sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Fancy Frames Super Hero Themed Friendship Card by Juliana Michaels

I hope you enjoyed learning about how I created this shaker card featuring the Super Duper Stamp Set! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Stamps
Cruising Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Dies
Cruising Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: