Friday, July 19, 2019

Just Bee-Cause Cards with Rachel and Lexa

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a couple of cards to share with you today featuring the newly released Just Bee-cause Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Happy Harvest Window Trio Dies Frilly Frames Bee Themed Cards by Rachel Alvarado

For my first card, I created a slimline card measuring at 8.5" x 3.5". I first blended the background with some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I cut the long piece of grass from an 8.5" strip of smooth white card stock using the grass border die twice from the Sunny Sentiment Dies. I then blended this piece with both Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks. 

The sweet little sunflowers came from the Happy Harvest Stamp Set. I stamped all of my images onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and colored them with Copics. I then used the coordinating Happy Harvest Die Set to cut them all out. Lastly, I added the bees from the Just Bee-cause Stamp Set with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Happy Harvest Window Trio Dies Frilly Frames Bee Themed Cards by Rachel Alvarado

For my second card, I created a fun shaker card combining the Just Bee-cause Stamp Set along with the newly released Frilly Frames Hexagon Die Set. I added some yellow polka dot patterned paper to the back of my card using the Polka Dot Parade 6x6 Paper Pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Happy Harvest Window Trio Dies Frilly Frames Bee Themed Cards by Rachel Alvarado

In order to create the shaker portion of my card and use each hexagon as an individual window, I die cut 5 of these frames and adhered them together with some liquid adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Happy Harvest Window Trio Dies Frilly Frames Bee Themed Cards by Rachel Alvarado

I then filled each window with both White and Gold Microbeads to try and resemble the color of honey. However, I think that mini sequins would add a nice, sparkly touch.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Happy Harvest Window Trio Dies Frilly Frames Bee Themed Cards by Rachel Alvarado

Lastly, I created a simple peek-a-boo window card using the Just Bee-cause Stamp Set along with the Window Trio Circle Dies. I added some more sunflowers from the Happy Harvest Stamp Set that I had laying around from my first card. For the black strip across the bottom portion of my card, I used the new Heroic Halftones Paper Pack and die cut a strip of it with the smaller of the Stitched Scallop Dies.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Have a lovely day!

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the brand new mini stamp set called Just Bee-Cause. It's an adorable 2x3 stamp set that will work out with other Sunny Studio older products, as I use on my project this time. I use Quilted Hexagon Stamps to create the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Quilted Hexagons Bee Themed Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped the images and color them with markers. Then use the coordinating dies to cut all of the cute little bees and beehive. I stamped the hexagons in yellow and orange with mixed patterns which I think look pretty together. The lines are stamped with dark brown dye ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Quilted Hexagons Bee Themed Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

After finished with the hexagons, I cut it to create the border then adhere it on a piece of burlap patterned paper. Instead of stamp the bee's trails, I use black twines to create them. It adds more texture and dimensions to the card. The sentiment is stamped with the same dark brown dye ink and I fussy cut it then adhere it with foam tapes. I finished my card with some beautiful yellow jewels from Pretty Pink Posh. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Circles Die
Window Trio- Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment