Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fabulous Flamingos and Backyard Bugs Cards with Franci and Ana

Hi there! Franci here with you today with a flamazing project! Aww these flamingos from the Fabulous Flamingos set are so adorable!! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

I started by stamping, coloring and die cutting them, then I added some details with a white gel pen. I also die cut my panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Stripes set and create a coordinated card base out of light blue cardstock.

Then I inked a piece of white cardstock with Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks, I blended them together nicely, let them dry completely and stamped all the leaves and flowers on top, with a darker green ink, to create this fun and soft patterned look. I die cut a circle window out of my panel and backed it up with the background I just created.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, glued down my critters with foam adhesive, added a little confetti heart at the top and mounted my decorated panel onto my light blue card.

Can't wait to mail this card and make someone smile!! Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi crafties and welcome back! Ana here today with a spring themed card featuring Backyard Bugs stamps and diesEyelet Lace Border dies and Sunburst embossing folder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Eyelet Lace Border Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping the images from Backyard Bugs, and clouds and the sun from Sunny Sentiments (sun/large cloud) and Rain or Shine (smaller cloud) with Copic friendly ink. I colored them with Copic markers and cut them with coordinating dies.

I used grassy edges die (from Sunny Sentiments dies) to die cut green patterned paper (from Gingham Pastels paper pack) for the grass. To create the sunburst, I embossed top part of the panel, making sure the sun is to the top. I adhered the grass about halfway on the background then added the images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Eyelet Lace Border Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Card by Ana Anderson

Using VersaFine Onyx Black ink I stamped the sentiment (from Backyard Bugs set) then added a Eyelet Lace Border that I die cut out of red cardstock. I popped the finished panel with craft foam and adhered it to the card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Backyard Bugs Dies
Backyard Bugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Backyard Bugs Stamps
Backyard Bugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain or Shine Dies
Rain or Shine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain or Shine Stamps
Rain or Shine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eyelet Lace Borders
Eyelet Lace Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: