Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Scaredy Cat Cards with Ana and Christy

Hi friends and welcome back! It’s Ana today, sharing a super adorable Halloween card featuring Scaredy Cat stamps and coordinating dies, as well as Sleek Stripes paper and Stitched Arch dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Harvest Mice Stitched Arch Dies Frilly Frame Dies Halloween Card by Ana Anderson

To create this sweet card, I started by blending Black soot, Dusty concord, Seedless preserves, Fired brick and Spiced marmalade distress inks on 110lb piece of cardstock. Once the ink was dry I white heat embossed the sentiment, moon and the stars.

After choosing orange striped paper from Sleek Stripes paper pack, I used Frilly Frames Stripes outline die to create stitched scalloped mat, then cut out the arch window with Stitched Arch dies. I added foam tape to the back of the patterned paper then adhered it to the inked background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Harvest Mice Stitched Arch Dies Frilly Frame Dies Halloween Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped pumpkin kitty (from Scaredy Cat set) and pumpkins (from Harvest Mice set), colored them with Copic markers and cut them with coordinating dies. I arranged the pumpkins and the kitty and adhered them to the panel, and finished the card by adding highlights with white gel pen.

This card turned out so cute and I just love that sweet smiling kitty! Thank you so much for spending some time with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a Halloween card that is too cute to spook! The cute kitty from Scaredy Cat is the star of the show, with a few pumpkins from Harvest Mice playing supporting roles. I colored all of the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Harvest Mice Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Halloween Card by Christy Reuling

For my background I used Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, and Candied Apple, with a little Black Soot for definition, although you can't really see that in the final card. For a little extra shine, I splattered on some Perfect Pearls in both the original color and in Bronze. I also die cut a piece of black Cardstock with the Slimline Nature Borders.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Harvest Mice Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Halloween Card by Christy Reuling

I trimmed down a piece of black patterned paper from the Classic Sunburst 6x6 pack with the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil, then cut a window from the center with a Stitched Semi-Circle. I layered on a piece of orange patterned paper from the Colorful Autumn 6x6, which I cut down with a Slimline Basic Borders. I popped this up with foam tape over my background and adhered my images and a white heat-embossed sentiment to the card.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Stamps
Scaredy Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment