Thursday, September 22, 2016

Autumn Splendor & Woodsy Creatures Fall Card with Vanessa

Hey everybody!! Vanessa here with a card combining the cute hedgehogs from Woodsy Creatures with the gorgeous Autumn Splendor set. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor & Woodsy Creatures Hedgehog Fall Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

First, I stamped the leaves from Autumn Splendor with Distress Inks onto a panel of watercolor paper. Then I applied water over the stamped images until I was satisfied with the result. I added spritzes of gold, brown and red ink, let the panel dry and adhered it to my card base. Now I trimmed a panel of Kraft cardstock to fit the card, die-cut a rectangle from it and stamped/heat-embossed the sentiment. After I had adhered the frame, I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut them with the matching dies and adhered them with foam tape. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor & Woodsy Creatures Hedgehog Fall Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I love that the Autumn Splendor set is so versatile! You can easily create clean and graphic designs, as well as a bit messier ones with Distress Inks! I hope you liked today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the beautiful colors and the adorable hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa love your little hedgehogs! And that background is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...