Saturday, June 2, 2018

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Wanda Guess

Hi everyone! Wanda Guess here! Super excited to be a guest designer today on the Sunny Studio Blog! Big thanks to Mendi for the invitation to be here with you! I love the clean and fun style of all the Sunny Studio Stamps, and today I'm using two new sets! Also, if you don't have any of the new papers from Sunny Studio, you need to get some! They are bright and vivid and well, perfect! I combined the stamps today with the gingham and stripes papers. A great match!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Berry Bliss Brightly Colored Cards by Wanda Guess

First up is a cheerful card I created using the Fast Food Fun stamps and dies. I love to color with Copic Markers and these images are great for coloring. I chose the burger, fries and soda and matched them with the perfect sentiment! I think this will be a great card for my husband! 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Berry Bliss Brightly Colored Cards by Wanda Guess

I started with an A2 card base from white cardstock. Then I layered yellow and red striped papers, from the Striped Silly paper pad, to match the colors in the foods. I stamped and die cut the images with the coordinating dies, and then colored them in. I added highlights with a white gel pen. I also added a few tiny hearts from the Breakfast Puns stamp set. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Berry Bliss Brightly Colored Cards by Wanda Guess

I attached the top white layer with foam tape and also attached the burger, fries and soda with foam tape. A few sparkly gems finished off the card. Their little smiling faces make me happy! 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Berry Bliss Brightly Colored Cards by Wanda Guess

Next up are some sweet cherries on a card with a country chic feeling, using the Berry Bliss stamp set. Again, I started with an A2 white card base. I layered two more layers of white cardstock. The top white layer has some black paint splatters on it. I wrapped vellum and Sunny Studio green gingham paper, from the Classic Gingham paper pad, around that top layer also. I love the green gingham with the cherries! 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Berry Bliss Brightly Colored Cards by Wanda Guess

The cherries are three steps of stamping - and give such a realistic effect. Then two layers of green for the leaves and stems. This is layered stamping done right! I stamped the cherries and the sentiment onto a white die cut circle and layered a red scalloped circle around it. A little twine bow completes the look. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Berry Bliss Brightly Colored Cards by Wanda Guess

I'm so happy to stamp with you today, and again thanks to Mendi for having me! Please pop over to my blog to see more of my cards and creations. Have a blessed and beautiful day everyone! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Stamps
Berry Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Dies
Berry Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: