Monday, June 18, 2018

Devoted Doggies Just Fur You Spotty Background Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and for today's project I'll be using Devoted Doggies stamp set to create a "fur" you card, as well as the Window Trio Circle Dies for my spotty background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Window Trio Circle Dies Just Fur You Spotty Background Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I started off with stamping out my dogs from Devoted Doggies and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them off to the side. While I had my die cutting machine out, I also cut out one from the frames from Fancy Frames Rectangles out of some plain white cardstock. Then, I used the Window Trio Circles Dies and cut a ton of the circles out of some green, aqua and yellow cardstock. I stopped once I had enough for my background. Next, I cut down a card base and adhered my circles that were cut randomly onto the background and cut off the excess with my scissors.

(Copics Used: Y32, YR21, Y26, YR24 / E44, E47, E49 / E53, E55, E57 / R00, RV42 / E000, E00, E21)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Window Trio Circle Dies Just Fur You Spotty Background Card by Eloise Blue

Next, I cut down a piece of vellum and adhered it to the centre of my card. I popped up my frame on foam tape and adhered that down as well. Next, I adhered down my images at the bottom. For my sentiment, I white heat embossed the 'Just Fur You' onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered that to the right hand side.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Devoted Doggies Stamps
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Dies
Devoted Doggies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Circles Die
Window Trio- Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love dogs and this is perfect. The vellum is a great touch. I like how it still shows the background which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute !! And that background is so cool !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete