Thursday, June 14, 2018

Critter Campout Colored Pencil One Layer Card with Vanessa

Hello sweet Sunny Studio friends! Vanessa here with a card using Critter CampoutI wasn't sure if the card would turn out as I intended it to be, but I am quite satisfied with the result!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Colored Pencil One Layer Card by Vanessa Menhorn

All I did was to stamp the images onto a piece of white cardstock and color everything with Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils. I felt like a child coloring to my heart's content :) I tried to imagine how the fire would light the areas and started from this point towards the outer areas.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Colored Pencil One Layer Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

I hope you like my cozy campfire card! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. That background is just from coloring with Polychromos? It is such a pretty background. Did it use up most of your pencil? Will you be able to share the colors you used to create the background? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, I'm loving the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I am so in love - I saw this card pop up on social media and I about lost my mind from how adorable it is! SUPERB!

    ReplyDelete