Friday, January 19, 2018

Bold Balloons Framed Birthday Celebration Card with Lexa

Hi everybody! How is your day? Lexa here with a card featuring the Bold Balloons stamp set and it's coordinating dies. This layering stamps from Sunny Studio has become so popular among crafters. Have you tried it yourself? Because I'm in looove with this technique. It's super easy and saves a lot of time, plus they turn out so gorgeous.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bold Balloons Framed Birthday Celebration Card by Lexa Levana

I started my card with a piece of 4.25"x4.25" because I wanted to use the brand new Fancy Frames Square Dies for this card. The balloons are hand stamped with some dye inks in blue, green and purple. First I stamped the blue one, and then I masked the balloon each time as I stamped the other ones. I choose the cooler color tone for this card, that's why I also used some grey for the frame, balloon's strings and the sparkles behind the balloons. They come from  Born To Sparkle stamp set, what a cool effect for background! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bold Balloons Framed Birthday Celebration Card by Lexa Levana

Some confetti are also stamped with the same darker dye inks as the balloons add more festive feel to this card. Last but not least, I stamp the sentiment on top of the card and finished it with the grey fancy frame adhered with foam tapes.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today. I hope you enjoy today's post and get inspired. Have a wonderful day to you and your loved ones!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bold Balloons Stamps
Bold Balloons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Born To Sparkle Stamps
Born To Sparkle Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Lexa, your card is sensational!! I think any one of any age would like this design!! It has a perfect mix of elegance and celebration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new balloon stamp set is amazing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete