Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Magical Mermaids Swimming By To Say Thanks Card by Melania Deasy

Hi all! It's Melania Deasy here again. This is my third card for Sunny Studio Stamps as a guest designer. The Magical Mermaids stamp set is so gorgeous and super adorable. I'm in love with this set!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids Swimming By To Say Thanks Aqua & Lavender Card by Melania Deasy.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids Swimming By To Say Thanks Aqua & Lavender Card by Melania Deasy.


















I stamped, then colored the images using Copic markers. To color the background, I used Distress Inks in Shaded Lilac and Cracked Pistacchio before splashing water with my brush. The sentiment was created by heat embossing with white embossing powder. For my embellishments, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Melania Deasy

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Magical Mermaid Dies
Magical Mermaid Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melania ~ I love the softness of the Copic colors you've chosen for this sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice. Like it. Nice post! Like it. Look forward for your new post. Thanks! jute goods

    ReplyDelete