Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Owl-o-ween Bumble Bee Themed Birthday Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring some of the brand spankin' new release stamps from Sunny Studio. I bet you are all giddy up seeing all the inspiration cards that Mendi made, she's amazing I know.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hexagons and Happy Owl-o-ween Bumble Bee Themed Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

One of my favorite from the release is Happy Owl-o-weeen stamp set, he can be anything ... yes, anything! Lots of cute possibilities to dress up this owl into. This time he dressed up as a bee. He's adorable beyond words. And don't forget one more awesome set, Quilted Hexagons, as for this card I created a patterned beehive using this stamp set. I must say it looks beautiful and I can't wait to try another style with this, some colorful patterns will look gorgeous too.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hexagons and Happy Owl-o-ween Bumble Bee Themed Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped the hexagons with some help from my stamping tool, as it really helped me to keep them straight and neat. Then I stamped some patterns with three different yellow inks. Two little bees are there to accompany the owl-bee, they are from Backyard Bugs and Sunny Sentiment. In case you didn't realize that the bee from each set are identically the same and facing each other.

I stamped the "birthday" from Quilted Hexagons and fussy cut them, then customized the sentiment paired along with "from owl of us". On this closer picture you can see that I layered a vellum behind the main image, it helps the owl-bee to stands out more.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like my card and have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Backyard Bugs Dies
Backyard Bugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Backyard Bugs Stamps
Backyard Bugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Dies
Happy Owl-o-ween Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lexa ~ I love what you've done with this adorable owl and that fabulous hexagon background. So fresh and fun! Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Lexa! My favorite from the new release is also the Happy Owl-O'ween! I absolutely LOVE owls... I collect them and my house is filled with Owl everything lol ... so when I saw Mendi create another owl set, I was literally tickled pink! :)
    Really adorable card... you should come play along in our Anything Goes challenges!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! What a fun set!!!

    ReplyDelete