Thursday, July 27, 2017

Barnyard Buddies Hilltop Barn Scene Card with Vanessa

Howdy y'all! Vanessa here with my first card using the new release! I think the Barnyard Buddies set is hilarious and enjoyed playing with this set first. Here is what I came up with.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Hilltop Barn Scene Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of light blue cardstock. Then I trimmed a green panel the same size and cut a hill from it. After I had assembled the background, I die-cut two clouds using the Little Angels dies, adhered them to the panel and adhered the panel to the white card base. Now I stamped all the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut them with the coordinating dies and adhered them to the card, using foam tape to pop some up.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Hilltop Barn Scene Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For the fun flag, I stamped the "howdy!" onto a strip of patterned paper, notched one end, trimmed it and adhered it to a toothpick before tucking it behind the hen.

I hope you like these cute images as much as I do! Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Little Angels Dies
Little Angels Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute scene card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa ~ This card is darling and sure to make the recipient smile. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete