Monday, January 30, 2017

Turtley Awesome Birthday Party Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I'm using the brand new 2 x 3" stamp set called Turtley Awesome. Such a cute set and these tiny images match so well with critters in other stamp sets, so for todays card I'm going to be pairing this stamp set up with Froggy Friends and also Easter Wishes to create a fun Birthday Party scene.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle, Frog & Chick birthday card by Eloise Blue.

To begin my card today I stamped out a ton of images on some white cardstock. I used the two turtles, party hats and presents from Turtley Awesome, the frog, lily pad and flower from Froggy Friends, the chicks from Easter Wishes and the clouds from Sunny Sentiments. I coloured them all with Copic Markers and used all the coordinating dies to cut them all out. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle, Frog & Chick birthday card by Eloise Blue.

For my panel piece I first die cut a circle with some circle dies, then used some landscape dies to cut it into three sections. I then used various Distress Inks to colour each section a different colour, once they were all coloured I taped them together on the back, making sure they all lined up with each other. Now my background was done I could assemble my scene. I used various adhesives to get different heights to create dimension and then added some foam tape behind the circle too. Before adhering it to my card I ran through my card base, just the front with an embossing folder. I then adhered my circle to the centre of the card too. For the sentiment I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Turtley Awesome stamp set onto some black cardstock and then cut the strip into a banner shape. To finish off my card I added some sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen.

That finishes off my card today, I hope you liked it! Check back to the blog this week for ongoing inspiration.

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Die Set releasing January 2016  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Turtley Awesome 2x3 Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Turtley Awesome Die Set releasing January 2016
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Easter Wishes Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Easter Wishes Die Set releasing January 2016    

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute Eloise! I love that all of the Sunny Studio stamp sets are so versatile that you can mix and match them to make a beautiful little scene card such as this one. So cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete