Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sending My Love Valentine's Day Banner With Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today. I'm sharing a Valentine's Day banner using Sending My Love. This set has so many fun little critters, and this time I decided to use the little bunny. I also included the little mail box, some hearts, and a sentiment. All you need in one set! Let's get started on how to create this fun banner.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sending My Love Valentine's Day Banner by Lindsey Sams.

To begin I cut the banner pieces using some Doodlebug Design Valentines paper. I cut six large banners and four small banners from patterned paper. I cut an additional two small banners from white card stock to do my stamping on. 

I cut four stitched circles from red and the word "love" from white card stock. I adhered the white letters onto the red circles. Then I attached the red circles to the small patterned paper banners using foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sending My Love Valentine's Day Banner by Lindsey Sams.

Next, I stamped my images onto the small white banners and colored them using Copic markers. Once all the small banners were finished, I threaded some Valentine twine through the two top holes for decoration. Finally, I attached the small banners to the larger ones and strung them together using more Valentines twine.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sending My Love Valentine's Day Banner by Lindsey Sams.

That's it! I love how this sweet banner turned out. It will make a perfect decoration to hang on the mantel for Valentine's Day. I hope you'll check out this adorable set and create your own decorative banner. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

3 comments:

  1. Aw, this is adorable! You've inspired me to create a banner for my fireplace (once I get those Christmas decorations down.....eventually)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I hate the work of taking down the decorations, but it always feels sooo good when they're finally put away. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet and pretty banner! I love the papers that you used and just love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete