Monday, January 16, 2017

Have a Toadally Awesome Birthday Card with Eloise

Hello everyone! Eloise here and today I'm kicking off the week using a brand new stamp set that was just released called Froggy Friends. These frogs are just the cutest and the set comes with a bunch of images and sentiments to create so many scenes. Today I went with a simple birthday card, but there are so many types of other cards you can make with this set too.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Toadally Awesome Birthday Card by Eloise Blue.

To start off my card today I took a piece of watercolour paper and did a quick water coloured background using some Misson Gold watercolours. I just used a few different blues, dropped in the colour and dried it with a heat tool to get the cool effect. I then stamped all my images from the Froggy Friends stamp set on some white cardstock and coloured them all in with some Copic markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out too.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Toadally Awesome Birthday Card by Eloise Blue.

Once all my images were cut out, I die cut down my water coloured panel and then arranged my images on top and then adhered them down once I was happy with placement. For my sentiment I used a mix of phrases from the Froggy Friends and Turtley Awesome stamp set and stamped them onto a red banner that I previously die cut with some black ink. I popped up my sentiment and adhered it under my scene. I then added some fun foam on the back of my panel and adhered it to a green card base. I added a little shimmer with a Wink of Stella to make some of the images sparkle.

That finished up my card today, I hope you enjoyed and got inspired. Make sure you stop by the rest of the week for more inspiration using the new stamps and dies that were released.

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Die Set releasing January 2016  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Turtley Awesome 2x3 Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  

2 comments: