Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Froggy Friends Hoppy Birthday Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a birthday card using the adorable Froggy Friends. I just love the sweet little frogs and there are a lot of different cards you can create with this set. It's also perfect for boy cards.....bonus! Let's get started on how I created this card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Birthday Frog Card by Lindsey Sams @sunnystudiostamps

To begin, I cut an A2 sized card base from some plaid patterned paper. I then cut a coordinating smaller stitched rectangle, and finally an even smaller rectangle from some blue card stock. Next, I stamped my sentiment on a light blue piece of card stock that would become the "water" in the scene. I stamped the images from the set that I wanted to use and colored them with Copic markers. I cut them out using the Froggy Friends dies

I built my scene on the small blue rectangle allowing some of the images to hang off onto the larger green rectangle. I also added some die cut clouds to balance off the top of the scene. I decided to add another layer of color with a yellow rectangle behind the green one and then, adhered the yellow rectangle to the plaid card base using from tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Birthday Frog Card by Lindsey Sams

That's it for me today. I just love this set and can't wait to use it again. I hope you'll give it a try. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this one. Thanks for reading and have a great day!



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Die Set releasing January 2016

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card here... I love the colors so much and that little frog is too cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete