Thursday, January 26, 2017

Friends Are Better Than Therapy Tulip Card with Vanessa

Hey everybody! Vanessa here with my card using the new Friends & Family Stamp setword dies and flower dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends & Family are Better Than Therapy Tulip Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I first trimmed a panel of cardstock slightly smaller than my card base. Now I stamped the stems, flowers and leaves. I die-cut the "friends" from the panel and adhered the panel to the card. Then I die-cut the word twice from pink cardstock, layered all the die-cut words and adhered them into place. I stamped and die-cut the leaves and the heart and adhered them with foam tape. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of pink cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it with foam tape, too. Finally, I added pink sequins to finish the card off.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends & Family are Better Than Therapy Tulip Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I guess I am ready for spring:) There is too much snow here and I can't wait for the flowers to show in my garden! Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Sunny Studio Supplies:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Friends & Family Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Friends & Family Flower Die Set releasing January 2016  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Friends & Family Word Die Set releasing January 2016

4 comments:

  1. Your design is wonderful!! And I agree that friends are a blessing!
    Yes, I'm wanting spring flowers, too! But until they come I will enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the little "heart" tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this design. The flowers are marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete