Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Backyard Bugs Lunchbox Notecards Video by Emily

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Lunchbox Notes by Emily Leiphart using Crescent Tag Topper Dies with Video Tutorial.


I have a fun project for you today! After I discovered that I could make lunchbox notecards with the Crescent Tag Topper Dies, I decided to share the process in a video because it's so much fun. I just love the versatility of these affordable dies and while you could use any of the Sunny Studio Stamp sets for these notecards, I thought these little notecards would be the perfect way to showcase the Backyard Bugs stamp set and coordinating dies.




My son hasn't seen these yet but I know he's going to love getting them in his lunchbox! The bugs are adorable  and I love the little sentiments. All of the images mix and match so well with each other, giving you an unlimited number of scenes. It's the perfect set for spring projects!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Lunchbox Notes by Emily Leiphart using Crescent Tag Topper Dies with Video Tutorial.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

2 comments:

  1. very cute and love all of the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are so stinking cute!!! Such a sweet little way to let your special someone know how much you are thinking about them!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete