Thursday, January 5, 2017

Backyard Bugs Get Well Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a clean & simple card using Backyard Bugs.

There are so many possibilities to use the small elements from the cute set. I created a pretty flower bouquet with it:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs "Heard You Caught A Bug" Get Well Card by Vanessa Menhorn.


First, I trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than my card base. Then I stamped the flowers, the pot and the ladybugs. The small "berries" are the sprinkles from the set Sweet Shoppe. After I had colored the images with Copics, I masked the top part of the panel and applied light blue ink with an ink blending tool. Finally, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs "Heard You Caught A Bug" Get Well Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

 It's so fun to play with the little images to create a whole new image!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
   


3 comments: