Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Turtley Awesome Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a card using some of the newly released stamps. Aren't they amazing? I love every single one of the new sets and it was difficult to decide which one to use first :)

I ended up using Turtley Awesome for this card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle & Chick Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I first trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than my yellow card base. Now I stamped everything from top to bottom, always masking the previously stamped image. That cute bird is from the Easter Wishes set. And that balloon? It is the small egg from Blissful Baking! Voilá, a perfect little balloon for the bird. And the string is from the same set. After I had colored the images with Copics, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card. Finally, I added tiny star sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle & Chick Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I hope you like today's idea! Thank you so much for stopping by!



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Turtley Awesome 2x3 Photo-polymer Clear Stamps      

1 comment:

  1. I really love the CAS look to this one! Love all that open white space... and your coloring is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete