Friday, December 18, 2015

Santa's Helpers Happy Howliday Card with Marion

Hello - it's Marion again with some more inspiration for you using the Santa's Helpers stamp set and the coordinating dies. I've also used the popular Fishtail banners dies to create the focal panel on my card.

I stamped the puppy image and then die cut it before colouring it with Copic markers. I added the dots on the box with a white Uniball Signo gel pen and also added some clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen to the ribbon. I sewed the banner on with my sewing machine for some added interest.



The sentiment is from the same set and was white heat embossed. The holly was die cut from the Santa's Helpers die set and also colored with Copic markers. The berries are covered with Glossy Accents and add a Christmas element, to a very non-traditional Christmas card.

Sunny Studio Santa's Helpers Puppy Dog in Present Christmas Card by Marion Vagg

Products used:
For today's sneak peek we have a second look at our Sunny Borders stamps.  I think you are going to love the way you can use these on their own or along with the coordinating border dies.


Thanks for stopping by today,
Marion

3 comments:

  1. Awww this is adorable! I love the Fishtail Dies! Need to preorder it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Marion! Love the colors on the banners and this pup is so adorable!!!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete