Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy Camper Adventure Themed Happy Place Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and for today's card I'll be using the Happy Camper stamp set along with some watercolours to create a super simple adventure themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Camper Adventure Themed Happy Place Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card, I started off with all the water-colouring. I pulled a piece of watercolour cardstock out from my stash and painted a circle in the middle with clean water. I then dropped in some black, dark blue and also some light blue to create that night time look. Once I was happy with my background, I set it off to the side to dry. 

Then for my trees, I took an additional piece of watercolour paper and used two shades of green to just colour randomly onto the piece. I then set them off to the side to dry as well. For my camper van, I decided to use my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. I used several toned down colours for it. Once that was coloured I dried all of my pieces and cut them out using the coordinating dies; which for this set has a tree die that I used for the green piece I coloured earlier.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Camper Adventure Themed Happy Place Card by Eloise Blue

Now that all my pieces were ready I added adhesive onto the backs of my trees and onto my camper van and adhered them into place around the circle scene. I then stamped the sentiment 'Go To Your Happy Place' onto the top of my scene with black ink. To finish off my card I used a piece of purple  patterned paper from the Classic Gingham Paper Pad and adhered it onto a card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and got inspired.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Camper Stamps
Happy Camper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Dies
Happy Camper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hola! I've been reading your web site for a while
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give
    you a shout out from Dallas Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic
    job!

    ReplyDelete