Monday, May 28, 2018

Beach Babies Beach Scene Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Beach Babies stamp set along with Island Getaway to make a beach scene card using some Copic Markers and Distress Inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Island Getaway Beach Scene Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card, I started off with my background. I used some Distress Inks along with watercolour cardstock for my layers. I first used some Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Inks for my sand, once I ink blended those on I ripped the cardstock to give that white exposed edge to appear like waves crashing. I then used another piece of cardstock and ink blended some Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch on the bottom and then Tumbled Glass on the top for the sky/sea. Once they were both ink blended, I flicked on some water for that added detail, dried it with a heat tool and then I adhered them together with foam tape. Next, I stamped the images from Beach Babies and Island Getaway that I wanted to use and used my Copic Markers to colour them in.

(Copic Markers Used: RV13 RV25, RV09 / Y21, YR12, YR14 / Y11, Y15, Y35 / YG03, YG13, YG17 / B21, B24, B26 / V12, V15, V17 / E53, E55, E57 / E42, E43, E44 / YR21, YR24, YR27 / E000, E00, E21)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Island Getaway Beach Scene Card by Eloise Blue

Once all my images were coloured, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. I then added foam tape to the backs and arranged them onto my scene. For my sentiment, I white heat embossed the 'It's Your Day' sentiment onto a thin strip of black cardstock and popped that up onto the top right hand side of my card. For a last finishing touch I popped up my panel onto some grey gingham paper from the Classic Gingham Paper Pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and got inspired and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Products Used:

Island Getaway Dies
Island Getaway Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Island Getaway Stamps
Island Getaway Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: