Thursday, May 4, 2017

Two Scoops Birthday Ice Cream Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a yummy ice cream card. I love ice cream and the Two Scoops set is just THE perfect set for an ice cream lover like me. I found this fun project life card in my stash and had to use it with the set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Ice Cream Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Here is what I came up with. If you'd receive this card from me, you'd know you are VERY dear to me!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Ice Cream Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first trimmed a panel from the striped patterned paper and adhered it to the card. Then I tied on the baker's twine and adhered the project life card with foam tape. Now I stamped the images and die-cut them with the coordinating Two Scoops dies. After I had adhered them to the card, I added sequins and wood veneer hearts. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! See you next Thurday!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  



3 comments: