Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pirate Pals Boy Themed Pirate Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone, this is Vanessa with a fun pirate card! The PiratePals stamp set is perfect to make cards for boys, I am glad to finally have a set for this audience! Here comes the card I made for today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals Boy Themed Pirate Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First I trimmed a piece of map patterned paper slightly smaller than my card base and adhered it. Now I ripped off a piece of distressed/letterlike patterned paper, distressed it some more and adhered it with foam tape. I stamped the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals Boy Themed Pirate Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had adhered the pirate and his props with foam tape, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. 

What boy wouldn't like to receive this card? I enjoyed creating it very much! Have a wonderful week, see you next Thursday!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card Vanessa! Love your coloring... that little boy pirate is too cute!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa ~ This card is yo ho ho adorable!! My 4 year old grandson Brody says it's AWESOME!! 'Nuff said...lol. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous coloring. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete