Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Oceans Of Joy Clean and Simple Get Well Card with Karin

Hi everyone, it’s Karin here. Today I am here to share a new, very sweet get well card card that I've created with the new Oceans Of Joy set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Clean and Simple Get Well Card by Karin Åkesdotter

For this card, I made a card base and two panels to create a window. One panel is made from cardstock and one is made from vellum. In the panel cut from vellum, the circle cut is smaller to create dimension and create a decorative edge/frame to the window. Before I adhered the window panel I embossed a piece of cardstock with a wavy pattern and added it to the card base as a background for the window. 

I stamped and colored my whale from the Oceans Of Joy stamp set, and then die cut the whale using the coordinating dies. I adhered the cute whale to the center of the window with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karin ~ This card is absolutely precious and sure to cheer up anyone feeling under the weather. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete