Friday, May 12, 2017

Oceans Of Joy Birthday Slider Card with Lexa

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today with a fun slider card featuring Oceans Of Joy stamp set and the coordinating dies. The sweet adorable whale from this set is swimming around the school of fish. To create an underwater scene using this stamp set sounded so fun to me.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Birthday Slider Card by Lexa Levana

I started my card by blending some blue Distress Inks for my background. I used Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire in my ombre technique. We know that it gets darker depending how deep into the ocean you go. But the deepest ocean here is not scary at all, as you can find an adorable little crab and some starfishes too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Birthday Slider Card by Lexa Levana

I combined the Ocean Of Joy stamps with the Magical Mermaids stamps to complete my scene with some corals and sea plants. I stamped all of my images with black Versafine ink and watercolored them all with Distress Markers. I love all the sea creatures to bits, as each of them are so cute and adorable with the smiley faces.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Birthday Slider Card by Lexa Levana

I love to add some details to my cards, such as glitters and glossy accent to add some dimensions. Some pretty sequins complete my card as the bubbles in this scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Birthday Slider Card by Lexa Levana

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I really hope you like today's inspiration and can't wait to see what more you can do with these stamp sets. I hope you all have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

3 comments:

  1. OMG I just LOVE this card!!!! That is because it circles around two of my absolute favorites! Mermaids and Dolphins! Gorgeous underwater card!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete