Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Magical Mermaids Summery Hello Card with Karin

Hi everyone, it’s Karin here. Today, I’m sharing a new, very summery, card that I've created with the new Magical Mermaids stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids Summery Hello Card by Karin Akesdotter

I stamped the mermaid first and then masked her before stamping the rock. When that was done, I colored my image with Copic markers. 

I made a card base from white cardstock and trimmed a panel that was slightly smaller and adhered that to the base with foam adhesive. I then die cut a stitched rectangle that I inked with distress ink and used that as a background panel for my mermaid. I cut a speech bubble from white cardstock and stamped my sentiments before adhering everything to the card with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karin ~ This card is absolutely adorable! Your Mermaid coloring and blending of the background are totally perfect. Thanks for sharing! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete