Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Heartfelt Wishes Pretty Pastel Birthday Wishes Card with Amy

Hello everyone! Amy here to share with you a sweet birthday card featuring the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set with the coordinating Wishes Word Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes Pretty Pastel Happy Birthday Card by Amy Yang

To begin my card, I used a circle stencil I made by die-cutting acetate with two smaller circle dies from the Sun Ray set. I used pastel dye inks to color in the circles with a sponge dauber on trimmed smooth white cardstock. Then, I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Wishes to the panel using black ink. Next, I die-cut the word "wishes" using the Wishes Word Die five times on white cardstock and adhered them together. I used darker pink dye ink to color the word with a sponge dauber and adhered it to the panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes Pretty Pastel Happy Birthday Card by Amy Yang

I stamped the cupcake with a candle from the Birthday Smiles stamp set and colored it with Copic markers. To finish, I fussy cut the image, added dimensional adhesive behind it, and adhered it to the front.  

Thanks for visiting the blog today and have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

4 comments: