Monday, March 27, 2017

Turtley Awesome Turtle Party Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here today and for today's card I'm doing some masking to create a fun background. I'm also using the Turtley Awesome stamp set along with the Sunny Sentiments stamp set for today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle Party Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I masked off some watercolour paper so I was left with a rectangle on the top half of my card. I then stamped out my turtles, hats and presents with some black watercolour proof ink. Once everything was stamped I pulled out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and coloured all my images in. I then went around some of the images with a light grey marker. Once everything was coloured, I dried it all with a heat tool.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle Party Card by Eloise Blue

I then mounted my entire panel up on some fun foam and adhered it to a blue card base. For a finishing touch I pulled out the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and stamped the 'hello' sentiment underneath my coloured images. I then scattered some clear sequins around my card panel as well and the card was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and check by the blog for more information.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment: