Thursday, March 2, 2017

Timeless Tulips and Vintage Jar Thank You Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a card idea using Timeless Tulips and Vintage Jar. I so love the layered stamps, as it makes it very easy to create beautiful flower bouquets. And that jar is genius, it looks like real glass! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Timeless Tulips And Vintage Jar Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the tulips and the jar onto white cardstock and die-cut them with the coordinating Timeless Tulips dies and Vintage Jar dies. For the tulips I used only two ink colors (MFT Dye Ink Coral Crush and Peach Bellini) plus white pigment ink. Since I didn't have a third ink color to pair with them I stamped one layer with the darker color and then white above to tone down the color...

Now I stamped the stems into the jar and onto a panel of white cardstock that I had trimmed a bit smaller than my card base. Then I covered my card base with checked patterned paper and adhered the cardstock panel. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Timeless Tulips And Vintage Jar Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had adhered the jar and the tulips with foam tape, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Daffodil Dreams onto a strip of patterned paper and adhered this to the jar. Finally, I added sequins. 

I hope you like today's idea! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

5 comments: