Tuesday, March 14, 2017

That Sucks Easter Bunny Card with Emily

Hey everyone, it's Emily here. After sharing THIS card set featuring the That Sucks mini stamp set, I wanted to come up with something totally different and I think I've achieved that with this hilarious scene, featuring a bunny from Easter Wishes who made a mess. What that mess may be is totally up to your imagination. LOL!

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Easter Bunny Card by Emily Leiphart

This card would be perfect for anyone who's going through a hard time, especially around this time of year, or even for someone with a sick pet. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Easter Bunny Card by Emily Leiphart

The pattern on the base panel was created using the Fishtail Banner II dies. The bow on the vacuum cleaner and the two sizes of jelly beans are from A Good Egg.

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Easter Bunny Card by Emily Leiphart

Please visit my blog for a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

    

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily ~ This card is adorable!! I've been trying to come up for thinking of you/get well, but silly, cards for my sister-in-law who is currently getting treatments for 2 types of cancer. I send her cards at least once a week and I'm running out of "original" ideas. This is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete