Friday, February 17, 2017

Turtley Awesome Birthday Shaker Card With Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card starring Turtley Awesome. It's a mini stamp set but not less cuter than other ones. Both turtles are looking at each other, absolutely versatile for any occasions. As for my card today, I mixed it with Easter Wishes to build up the scene around the turtles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle Birthday Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

I created a three windows shaker card with different colors, and I blended the background with Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, and Twisted Citron Distress Inks. I choose matching sequins for each window. I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut all of the images using the coordinating Turtley Awesome dies and Easter Wishes dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle Birthday Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

The turtles are wearing birthday hats and one of them carrying present on his back. Adorable! I also add googly eyes for both of them. I adhere the shaker panel on a piece of 4.25" x 5.5" patterned paper with matching colors. Here's a closer look.


That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

2 comments: