Thursday, February 2, 2017

Froggy Friends Hoppy Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with a card using the adorable Froggy Friends set. I am in love with these cute frogs!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Birthday Frog Card for Kids by Vanessa Menhorn.

I started with a panel of watercolor paper. First, I inked the panel with green and aqua ink. Now I applied aqua ink droplets to the middle part. I stamped the waves with the same green ink I used for inking and adhered the panel to my card base. Then I stamped all the images and colored them with Copics. After I had die-cut them with the matching dies, I adhered them to the card with foam tape. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of green cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Birthday Frog Card for Kids by Vanessa Menhorn.

This fun froggy makes me smile! I hope you, too! Thank you for stopping by today!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ This card is simply darling and screams happiness. I absolutely love it!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vanessa! Love that cute frog, adorable! And what a stunning background!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete