Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Easter Wishes Easter Animals Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing an Easter card using the new and adorable Easter Wishes stamp set and dies. I love the sweet little animals in this set, so of course I had to feature them on my card. Let's get started on how this card came together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Easter Themed Animal Card by Lindsey Sams

I began with an A2 sized card base cut from a light yellow card stock. I then cut a smaller stitched rectangle to build my scene on. I stamped my sentiment in the center of the stitched rectangle, and then I used a circle stencil and some lavender ink to create the dotted background. I used a strip of green paper cut with a grass border to ground my scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Easter Themed Animal Card by Lindsey Sams

After I had the background prepared, I stamped and colored my images using Copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating Easter Wishes dies. Then, I just had to build my scene. I attached the stamped images with adhesive and foam tape. To help tie in the lavender, I backed my stitched rectangle with some lavender card stock.

I love how this card turned out and the soft colors are perfect for spring. I hope you enjoyed the results and will give this adorable set a try. I can't wait to see what you guys create. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment