Monday, October 31, 2016

Gleeful Reindeer Moonlight Scene by Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I'm here to show you a card using the Gleeful Reindeer set. These reindeers are so super adorable and I loved making this moonlight scene with them all on this card today. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Moonlight Scene Holiday Christmas Card by Eloise Blue.

To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images out from the Gleeful Reindeer set. I then got to work on my background. I first die cut a circle out of some masking paper and put that down onto my watercolour cardstock to protect it, since it's going to be a moon later on. I used various colours of Distress Inks to create my night sky background. I then used the negative piece of the masking paper and protected the night sky, while I worked on the moon, I used Distress Inks for this too. Once my background was done I used some white mist, water and shimmer watercolour to splatter the background, to make it look more starry.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Moonlight Scene Holiday Christmas Card by Eloise Blue.

Once the background was all done and dry I could work on assembling my scene together. I die cut two snow hills - but you could just use your scissors to cut a border like this and then adhered those onto my scene. I then took all my previously coloured and cut images and arranged them on my scene too, using various adhesives. To finish up my card I white heat embossed my sentiment on some red cardstock and cut it to a banner strip, added my entire scene onto a black card base and then added a little wink of stella to my images too, this wink of stella I used was so juicy that it sort of spurted out everywhere on my images, but hopefully it looks okay!

I hope you enjoyed my card today and check back the rest of the week for more inspiration!

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

2 comments:

  1. Such a wondeful scene on an adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  2. Eloise this is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE your background.... and I love how you incorporated a lot of trees..the reindeer are all so cute and love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete