Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sweet Script "You Have My Heart" Card with Heidi

Hello everybody, Heidi here! Today I am sharing a very fun Valentine's card featuring custom made sentiment using the Sweet Script stamp set, images from the adorable Sending My Love stamp set, and the Stitched Hearts die set.

I think it's so important to have alphabet stamp sets to customize not only sentiments but also to personalize gifts and cards. The "Sweet Script" stamp set is very easy to use and has both upper and lowercase letters, a real must have.


Sunny Studio You Have My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Heidi Criswell (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sweet Script & Sending My Love Stamps).

For this card I stamped and colored the little puppy from the Sending My Love stamp set, then I inked a piece of 5.50 by 4.25 inch cardstock using "distress inks" and them I spritzed them with some water to create some splatters. I cut a white front panel and used the medium size heart from the Stitched Hearts die set to cut a window to set the little puppy.

Sunny Studio You Have My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Heidi Criswell (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sweet Script & Sending My Love Stamps).

I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of velum using gold embossing powder and I also cut some hearts from inked paper and embossed paper using the heart dies from the "Sending my love" stamp set. 

The stamps and dies are available for purchase at the Sunny Studio Shop.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!  

2 comments: