Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sunny Saturday Share: Love Themed Cards for Valentine' s Day


Hello there!  I hope you're all have a nice Saturday in your neck of the woods!  Today I'm popping in with a couple of darling customer cards that I spotted on the web this week. 

AJ Bodine has created the most wonderful card using our Happy Home stamp set.  I absolutely love all the fun details she has poured into this card, from the sweet way she colored her house with the brick exterior to the fun fluffy clouds in her background.  I think her color choices are amazing too!  :)


Sunny Studio:  Home Sweet Home card by AJ Bodine using Happy Home Stamp set

Up next is another super cute card by Lenae at Sugargems.  I am smitten with her Valentine spin on the butterflies from Backyard Bugs. What a fun way to stretch your stamps!  :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Valentine's Day Sending Love Butterfly Card by Lenae @sugargems

Don't be shy... We'd love to see what you've been creating with our stamps too!  As always you share your creations with us on our Facebook page, in our Flickr group or by tagging us with the hashtag #SunnyStudioStamps on instagram.

I hope the rest of your weekend is happy!  :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise to be scrolling through my feed and see my card featured on the Sunny Studio blog! Thank you Mendi, you've made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe... I'm so glad. YOU made my day when I saw what a cute card you created with my stamps. :)

      Delete