Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sending Sweet Birthday Wishes Chocolate Wrapper by Marion

Hi there! It's Marion here with a little project using the newly released Sending My Love stamp set. Talk about a cutsie patoosie stamp set! Lots of different mixing and matching can be done with this one and it also has coordinating dies as well.

Today I have created a simple chocolate wrapper; a perfect little gift to give to someone special on their birthday.

Sunny Studio Stamps Sending Sweet Birthday Wishes Chocolate Wrapper by Marion Vagg.

To create the wrapper, I took some red card stock and trimmed it to just under the width of the chocolate box. I wrapped it around the chocolate and drew some pencil marks on the edges, so I knew where to make the fold fines with my scoring board. I made it a fairly snug fit, but still loose enough to slip on and off easily. Before adhering the wrapper ends together, I stamped some love hearts from the Furever Friends stamp set in red ink to create a subtle tone on tone effect.

Sunny Studio Stamps Sending Sweet Birthday Wishes Chocolate Wrapper by Marion Vagg.

The bear was coloured with Copic markers. I added some some red Stickles to the love heart to add some sparkle and some Glossy Accents to his nose.


Sunny Studio products used:
Thanks for stopping by today,

Marion

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little treat box! I love the handmade heart paper! Everything about this is so pretty Marion... and I love the glittery heart that the bear is holding.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete