Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sending My Love Valentine's Day Heart Gift Tags with Mendi

Hello there!  I'm back today with a quick set of heart shaped gift tags using the middle sized heart from our Stitched Hearts dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps Valentine's Day Heart Gift Tags (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sweet Script & Sending My Love Stamps)

To decorate each of the tags I stamped a little critter face from our Sending My Love stamp set and then personalized the tag with each of my family's names using our Sweet Script alphabet stamps. 

Sunny Studio Stamps Valentine's Day Heart Gift Tag (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sweet Script & Sending My Love Stamps)

To finish off each tag I punched a 1/8" hole in the top corner of each tag and then threaded a little sheer organza ribbon through the hole and tied it off with a twine bow.


Sunny Studio Stamps Valentine's Day Heart Gift Tag (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sweet Script & Sending My Love Stamps)

I wanted to make the stitching stand out a bit more against the patterned paper so I used a white gel pen to trace the stitched lines on the heart.

Sunny Studio Stamps Valentine's Day Heart Gift Tag (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sweet Script & Sending My Love Stamps)

I think these will be a great little extra to tie onto some gifts for my family for Valentine's Day this year!  I hope I've inspired you to make some cute little tags of your own.  ;)  


Make sure to stop back by tomorrow.  The amazing Francine will be sharing her debut post as part of our design team.  :)

4 comments:

  1. TOTAL cuteness!! Mendi, You totally ROCK!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute. Love every single detail! How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest gift tags - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mendi these tags are so so cute!!! They will make a beautiful addition to your Valentine's gifts this year!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete