Monday, January 4, 2016

Sending My Love Critters Sending Birthday Wishes Card by Mendi

Hello there!  Happy Monday!  Thanks to everyone who made our new release such a success so far!  I can't wait to see what you all create with your purchases!  :)

This week we are showcasing some more ways to use the new Sending My Love stamps and dies and I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to use the little critter faces all by themselves!  :)

To get my faces to line up in a somewhat perfect circle, I used a smaller circle die in my nested set to help push my faces up against and help me with spacing before adhering them to my card with a glue pen.


Sunny Studio Stamps Sending My Love Critters Sending Birthday Wishes Card

For my sentiment I mixed the "sending" word from the set with the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment from Birthday Smiles.  My background was inked up using Peacock Distress ink and I just love the way it compliments the grey and brown critters.  :)



Sunny Studio Stamps Sending My Love Critters Sending Birthday Wishes Card

The stamps and dies were a bit late arriving to the team so I will be back tomorrow with one more idea using the Sending My Love set while they try to catch up.  Until then, I hope you have a fabulous day!  :)


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely sure that this is my favorite project!! The critters are so CUTE!! And lets not forget the pretty background!!
    Happy New Year!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and the critters are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is so stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great and clever way to showcase these little cute faces! I LOVE how you created this card!!! Adorable!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete