Thursday, January 14, 2016

Rain or Shine: You Make Me Happy Card with Elise

Good morning! It's Elise again to share a colorful card with you that features the Rain or Shine stamp set and dies!

I was so excited about the rainbow and cloud stamps in this set, and I knew they would be perfect for a cheery, colorful card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain or Shine You Make Me Happy Rainbow Card by Elise Constable.

The images are all colored with Prismacolor pencils and attached with foam tape. I used a smiley face stamp from another set that I had in my stash, but the face could easily be drawn on the cloud with a black marker. I also added some stickles to the edge of the clouds and the hearts for some extra detail. Here is a close up on those adorable clouds!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain or Shine You Make Me Happy Rainbow Card by Elise Constable.

This set is so cute and its perfect for making sunny, spring cards! I can't wait to send this card to a friend to brighten their day!

Thanks for stopping by and stop by again tomorrow for some more inspiration! :)

2 comments:

  1. aww that is a cute card! I'm sure that would make anyone's day! Because it just made mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Elise!!!! I really like how colorful that framed edge is around the card and how soft the colors are on the rainbow/cloud image.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete