Friday, January 29, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: Spring Cards with Suzy Plantamura


I'm so happy to be welcoming a new friend to the blog that I have admired and looked up to since my early days in scrapbooking.  Please welcome the wildly talented Suzy Plantamura!!!  

Take it away Suzy...

Happy Easter Card using A Good Egg Stamp set
Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Happy Easter Card by Suzy Plantamura.
I painted all the stamped images with watercolors. I added glossy accents to the eggs in the basket and all the eggs in the grass. I added grass borders in three layers so I could tuck some of the eggs under the layers to make them appear as if the little chick was going on an Easter egg hunt. I stamped the Happy Easter in bright pink ink on a stamped banner for the salutation.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Happy Easter Card by Suzy Plantamura.


Fluttering By Card using Backyard Bugs Stamp set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Fluttering By Card by Suzy Plantamura.

To make the background, I painted coral stripes with watercolor. I then stamped the dotted line wavy border on the non-painted stripes to match the stripes, but add a subtle design that added to the theme of the card. I added glimmer to the butterfly and flower with a Wink of Stella pen. All of the stamped images are painted with watercolor. I used pop dots behind the larger mushroom. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Fluttering By Card by Suzy Plantamura.


You can find Suzy on social media at the following links:


Thank you Suzy for joining us today.  It means the world to me!  :)


1 comment: