Friday, January 22, 2016

Backyard Bugs What's Buzzin? Bumblebee Card with Francine

Hi everyone!  This is Francine.

Today, I’m featuring the Backyard Bugs stamps. What an amazing set! Here is the card I made:   

Sunny Studio Stamps CAS Bumblebee card by Francine Vuilleme (using Backyard Bugs stamp set)


OMG…. this cute little bee… It was love at first sight! I decided to focus on that image and this is why I created a scene for my bee. I first sponged the background with Distress inks (Tumbled Glass and Broken China). Next, I stamped the bee and the hearts in black ink. I colored and fussy cut them. I also die-cut a cloudy border from white cardstock.  

Sunny Studio Stamps CAS Bumblebee card by Francine Vuilleme (using Backyard Bugs stamp set)


To finish off my card, I stamped the fun “What’s buzzin’?” sentiment on a speech bubble and I adhered everything together with foam dots. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

♥ Francine

2 comments: