Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Backyard Bugs Lovebug Card with Heidi

Hello everybody!  It's Heidi here and I'm so happy to be back at the Sunny Studio Stamps blog!  We have an amazing new release. Today I am sharing a card featuring the new Backyard Bugs Stamp and coordinated die set.   There are so many cute images to combine for creating adorable cards for Spring time and all year 'round occasions.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Love bug Ladybug card by Heidi Criswell.
For this card I used a circle stencil for the background, which I inked with a soft bluish green ink. I stamped, colored and die cut the flowers, the mushroom and the lady bugs. I also used the banner from the "Sunny Borders" stamp set, which I colored using purple Copic Markers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Love bug Ladybug card by Heidi Criswell.

I stamped the "you are my" sentiment from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and then stamped the words "love bug" using the Sweet Script stamp set.  This is a very easy to use alphabet set.  I really like the font--it's a must have for customized sentiments. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  We would love to see what you create using our stamps and dies!  Have a lovely day!

4 comments: