Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Flower Card with Custom Sentiment by Elise

Hello! It's Elise again to share a card with you this morning that features the Sweet Script stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps! This set is great for helping to create custom sentiments on your cards and projects! Here is the card that I created:


Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs & Sweet Script Flower Pot Card by Elise Constable.

I paired the script set with the Backyard Bugs stamp set and die to create a card that is perfect for cheering up a friend! To paper piece the flowers, I used the die cuts to cut a flower from green patterned paper, and then cut another flower from a colorful patterned paper and cut off the stem. I then glued the flower to the green paper! Here is a close up on the flowers:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs & Sweet Script Flower Pot Card by Elise Constable.

The flower and pots are also adhered with foam tape. I added some blue paper to my card base, added some twine, and adhered the white panel to the front of the card! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you enjoyed the card! :)

3 comments: