Friday, September 25, 2026

Fall Friends Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing this autumn card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Icing Rectangle Frame Dies, Fall Scenes, Background Basics, Slimline Nature Border Dies)

I started this card by die-cutting the Icing Rectangle Frame twice: once from a gold glitter cardstock, using the frame, and once from white cardstock, using the inside panel as the base for my stamped background.

I stamped the Fall Scenes stamp onto the white panel and masked off the areas I wanted to keep separate. From scrap paper, I die-cut the clouds and grass from the Slimline Nature Borders die set and used them as stencils to ink-blend the clouds and grass onto the background, creating a landscape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Icing Rectangle Frame Dies, Fall Scenes, Background Basics, Slimline Nature Border Dies)

To complete the fall scene, I stamped the cart, rake, and leaves together with the little fox from the Fall Friends stamp set. I also stamped an extra fox from the Foxy Friends stamp set. I coloured all the images with my Ohuhu Markers and added a few little highlights with a white gel pen to make everything pop.

For the card base, I used brown cardstock. To add a little more depth I stamped a checked pattern onto the cardstock using dark brown ink and the Background Basis stamp set. I absolutely love this stamp set because it makes it so easy to create your own patterned paper!

Finally, I layered all the elements onto the brown card base, and my cozy autumn scene was complete.

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Stamps
Fall Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Dies
Fall Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Stamps
Foxy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Dies
Foxy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. SO cute and SO pretty!!

    I never see any other viewers' comments on this site. Am I the only person who comments daily or nearly daily? I wish I felt like this was really a community of viewers.... Or maybe I'm just the earliest one so I never see others' comments?
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! We do get a decent amount of people who view our blog or receive a daily email from our blog, but sadly it seems not too many people leave comments here. Your sweet notes and feedback are always so appreciated. Big hugs!

      Delete