Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Balloon Numbers Cards with Marieke

Hello all, Marieke here. I'm back again with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today I hope to inspire you with a card set that I made using the Balloon Numbers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Numbers & Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Marieke Slaats

For today I decided to create a duo of cards using the Balloon Numbers stamp. Cut a white 3 3/4 x 5 inch panel and marked the middle. Lined up the Balloon Numbers stamp onto an acrylic block and stamped the middle color first. Then added the top and bottom colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Numbers & Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Marieke Slaats

Cut a slightly larger white panel and glued them together. For the basecard I cut a white topfold base card. Added the same colors of cardstock strips (1/4 inch) on to the base. Added the panel using foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Numbers & Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Marieke Slaats

Stamped the sentiment out of the Big Bold Greetings stamp and cut it using the matching Big Bold Greetings dies. Heat set the sentiment out of Puddle Jumpers on some black cardstock and trimmed it down to a small banner.

Die cut a vellum balloon and added the sentiments on to them. To finish the balloon I added a piece of black twine and some clear sequins.

Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Numbers Stamps
Balloon Numbers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Numbers Dies
Balloon Numbers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment