Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Vintage Valentine Card with Tina H

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and with Valentine approaching I am making a love themed card! The special twist today is that I am using very cute products, namely the Vintage Valentine stamp and die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Vintage Valentine Cat Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Cat Antics)

These images remind me of my youth and the fun days as a kid growing up. We owned a phone and a typewriter just like these. In fact, I still have a typewriter in my home as vintage decor! But I digress, back to the card where I started with a white rectangle card base.

To match the cool tones of the devices, I used one of my favourite neutral paper pads (Subtle Grey Tones). I selected two patterns and cut them with the outer die of the Frilly Frames Chevron set. I love how these panels bring interest to the project without distracting from the main scene. I layered them and added both pieces to the base with liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Vintage Valentine Cat Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Cat Antics)

I stamped all the images from the Vintage Valentine set and used a mainly grey, red and blue Copic color palette. The kittens from Cat Antics were the perfect critters to bring some playfulness to the scene. I tried to color each cat slightly different to give them their own personality. 

Finally, I stamped one of the sentiments from the the Vintage Valentine stamp on the sheet of paper placed into the typewriter. To make it stand out a bit more I used a red ink from my stash. I finished the card by adding a few Champagne Clear Jewels to the panel.

It was so much fun using these vintage images in a project, I hope to see your cards with this sweet set very soon!! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cat Antics Stamps
Cat Antics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cat Antics Dies
Cat Antics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Valentine Stamps
Vintage Valentine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Valentine Dies
Vintage Valentine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: