Sunday, December 24, 2023

Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags with Tammy

Hello friends, Tammy here! I'm on the blog today sharing my last holiday project of the year! I always enjoy making handmade gift tags for Christmas, and thought the Dashing Dachshund stamp set would make the cutest snow globe tags!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Tammy Stark (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Slimline Dies)

To begin, I stamped the images from Dashing Dachshund , colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Dashing Dachshund Dies. 

Next, I cut 3 circles from Bristol smooth cardstock using the Stitched Circle Large Dies. I inked the circles with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink, then spattered them with white acrylic paint that was thinned with water, and set aside to dry. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Tammy Stark (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Slimline Dies)

Next, I cut 3 snowy hills, using first the Stitched Circle Large Die, then running it through my die cut machine again with the Slimline Nature Borders Dies. I attached the snowy borders to each tag, then attached the dachshunds with foam tape. I cut a strip of black cardstock to fit along the bottom of the tags to create a snow globe base, then white heat embossed the sentiment from the Dashing Dachshund stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Tammy Stark (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Slimline Dies)

I added some white snowflakes, die cut using the Basic Mini Shapes Dies 2. Additionally, I added some white clay snowflakes. Lastly, I added a red bow, die cut from the Santa's Stocking Dies, to the top of each tag for a finishing touch. I tucked some red bakers twine underneath the bows to complete my tags.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year! See you in 2024!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Santa's Stocking Dies
Santa's Stocking Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dashing Dachshund Stamps
Dashing Dachshund Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dashing Dachshund Dies
Dashing Dachshund Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment